View Single Post
Old 04-10-2017, 07:37 PM   #148
The CyNick
Make the IWC Great Again

The CyNick is good (20,000+)The CyNick is good (20,000+)The CyNick is good (20,000+)The CyNick is good (20,000+)The CyNick is good (20,000+)The CyNick is good (20,000+)The CyNick is good (20,000+)The CyNick is good (20,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rammsteinmad View Post
Hazing and ribbing is one thing, but nobody should be made to hate going to their workplace, especially if it was their dream job.
It depends though.

If someone is overly sensitive, or has a mental health issue, they may perceive a joke or a light-hearted rib to be something more. I would rather get rid of the sensitive person I that situation, because they're always going to be a nuisance. Especially in this case when no offence to Mauro, but he's a dime a dozen announcer, there are literally thousands of people who can do what he does.

And when you read into the story, it's basically Mauro acted like a dumb mark and posted about some two but internet award and got called out for it. I don't know the exact details of what was said to him, but it's dumb for him to get all giddy about something as meaningless as an award for a website that maybe 10k people visit on a regular basis. When you're on a platform that literally reaches hundreds of millions of people. So he deserves to be ridiculed for that. Did that interaction make it so he can't come to work? Or is it more likely that because of his mental health issues (which I get are serious), he could have been triggered by any number of simple things in the future like someone taking the last cale salad at catering?

He seems like a guy who prefers to be the King of marks, and stay in the underground than understanding how to take it to the next level on the WWE stage. The JBL encounter sounds like a cop out. But I look forward to seeing what details he provides to prove otherwise.
The CyNick is offline   Reply With Quote