Thread: Dark Souls
View Single Post
Old 06-02-2012, 06:06 PM   #194
Requiem

Requiem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Requiem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Requiem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Requiem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Requiem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Requiem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Requiem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Requiem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Requiem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Requiem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Requiem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Requiem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)
Level 50 now, found out the blacksmith sells an unlimited # (I think?) of titanite shards and large titanite. So I just went nuts and started grinding souls and buying shards. Got a +2 Lightning Uchi now, a +5 Ricard's that I'm working on (even though it's not the most rape weapon, I just love the rapiers so I wanted to give it a go and make it a fire rapier) +5 eagle shield. Think he sells twinkling too (I forget) so I'm gonna grind for some of those and start upgrading the armor I have on.

Was something we never really got to do on the last character because we wasted a lot of our shards on stupid things, and we focused solely on weapons and didn't upgrade our armor at all. It is really stupid easy to grind in Anor Londo. Giants give 1500 souls a pop, can kill them in like 30 seconds or less. Found out the giants inside the cathedral drop chunks, so I'm also gonna go human and use that item finding ring to see if I can get a bunch to max out my Uchi.

Dunno what it is, but this playthrough has gone incredibly smooth. 15.5 hours on file now and just tearing it up.

Might use this time to try out multiplayer finally too. RoXer was saying how fun it is so I might just drop a sign and see what happens.
Requiem is offline   Reply With Quote