View Single Post
Old 03-19-2010, 11:34 AM   #3465
Jon Kano

Jon Kano has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Jon Kano has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Jon Kano has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Jon Kano has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Jon Kano has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Jon Kano has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Jon Kano has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Jon Kano has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Jon Kano has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Jon Kano has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by PorkSoda View Post
Kano, you work in film, what do you do?
As far as actually being paid for what I do...I make DVD covers, posters, website graphics, logos and anything they want me to. 'They' are a production company I have worked with in the past for free as a runner on set of various productions they operate themselves or for or with other companies. I have been doing the graphic stuff freelance for 2 years. The stuff on set and helping them with their 'film' products I have been doing since 2004.

They have allowed me to kinda be basically part of their staff, I get to do as much as I want, I get a lot of contacts and meet new people in the business every now and then. And I have a contact at the UK Film council who sends me good tips, places and people to try and get myself out there more. When I first worked for them, I met Alan Moore which was awesome. At the time I didn't even know he lived in my town.
Jon Kano is offline   Reply With Quote