View Single Post
Old 05-09-2018, 11:25 AM   #87
Cool King
King K Cool

Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
• Hardy/Miz was a fun match with a great ending.

I'm happy Miz is in the MITB Ladder Match. Hopefully he can go all the way.

• I can only assume that with Sheamus and Cesaro bickering and then only one of them being able to make it to the MITB Ladder Match, that this is the beginning of the end of The Bar.

I kinda hope it is, as I've never really been all that big on The Bar and I think they're much better off as singles competitors.

• I see that Nakamura shares his locker room with a member of the WWE Crew who likes to sit in the dark and stare at a monitor.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cool King View Post
LayCool The IIconics are just awful.
• So Mandy Rose is what you get when you mix Eva Marie with Goldust.

I'm digging her theme though. It's a really nice chillout track.

• I'm happy Rusev is in the MITB Ladder Match and that he got there by winning clean. I did say that I would be really happy if The Miz won the MITB Ladder Match, but I'd also feel pretty happy if Rusev won.

I kinda feel that at this moment in time, neither will win and the winner will end up being Strowman.
Cool King is offline   Reply With Quote