View Single Post
Old 04-09-2017, 10:19 PM   #31
Curtis
Curtis

Curtis makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Curtis makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Curtis makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Curtis makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Curtis makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Curtis makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Curtis makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Curtis makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Curtis makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Curtis makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Curtis makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Curtis makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Curtis makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Why as a kid? Ive done e-wrestling up to adulthood. Never was interested in roleplaying as a real wrestler, only original wrestler roleplaying feds. I started in Cyberslam which I think was one of the first big efedding sites that focused on original characters, then I had a stint in Wrassle.net but moved on to Ring-Wars.com which was more similar to Cyberslam. Unfortunately that site closed a couple years back and I haven't quite found anything compatible where you actually 1) WRESTLE and 2) Use original characters. Too many feds are either 100% no contact, or 100% off topic, or don't really let u use other people's characters which is the whole point of e-wrestling imo.

I never reached any fame in my 14 or so year career in e-fedding because I never had the time to really roleplay that much because I was always busy with school/college and by the time I became an "adult" with "no life", all the efeds pretty much went extinct.

Its a real shame, I miss the entire experience. Nothing quite like it.

I still have a number of friends I made during my roleplaying career that went beyond just the game we played. Not in real life, but regardless, its definitely been an important part of my life. To some people it was "hanging out after school" to me it was "writing matches and storylines after school".

Too bad people these days have no interest in actual roleplaying it seems.

Next topic on hand : "Where have all the good MUDs gone?"
Now feel like going on a whole tirade at how much worse the internet is these days then back in late 90's, early 00's.
Curtis is offline   Reply With Quote