View Single Post
Old 09-11-2017, 09:18 PM   #36447
Mr. Nerfect

Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fignuts View Post
That's fine. I totally get not being happy with WWE. It's people etting upset and going on rants over stuff they don't even watch that's befuddling to me.
Most of the stuff I respond to I have watched. I think you've got "I haven't watched regularly" with "I haven't watched a single segment in 2 years." And sometimes I am responding to the points raised themselves, which may not be your thing, but is a perfectly valid form of internet conversation.
"Purple is the best color."
"Do you have evidence to back that up?"
I don't need to have even seen purple to ask that question. That's hypothetical, but I don't have any specific circumstances that you're referring to to respond to.

I can also very freely comment on how uninterested I am in the current product. I've been a wrestling fan for years -- it's hard to just "switch off" to something you used to love. It was a part of my routine for years. Sure, I could just turn myself off completely to the WWE instead of vaguely following it (and it is getting dangerously close to this point), but the fact that something I should be the ripe market for is so emotionally disengaging is a point all on its own.

There's a difference between saying "This sucks and I haven't watched it" and "It sucks that this hasn't made me want to watch it." It may be befuddling to you, but if we're trying to be so sympathetic to the "opinions" of others, mine doesn't really need to make sense to you anyway, right?
Mr. Nerfect is offline   Reply With Quote