View Single Post
Old 04-18-2014, 02:01 PM   #4435
Swiss Ultimate
Amazon Affiliate

Swiss Ultimate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Swiss Ultimate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Swiss Ultimate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Swiss Ultimate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Swiss Ultimate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Swiss Ultimate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Swiss Ultimate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Swiss Ultimate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Swiss Ultimate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Swiss Ultimate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Swiss Ultimate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Swiss Ultimate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Swiss Ultimate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Noid View Post
Gotta be honest, I'm not really looking forward to Bryan vs. Kane. I'm sure the match will be good, and probably one of the best of Kane's career, but it's not really something I am pumped for. If you dig into the history between the two men, then Bryan vs. Kane doesn't feel fresh or "heavy" as a main event. I mean, Bryan has already beaten Kane a few times. If you're going to go with the "Kane's a monster again" route, then it just feels a bit...flat. How many times has Kane become a monster again now?

I guess the WWE are doing their best, and it's nice to see one of my all-time favorites continue to get main event roles with the company, but it just feels like a sidestep for Bryan as World Champion right now.
Bryan needs some good title defenses. I'm hoping he defends the title on Raw several times, then gets PPV wins over Kane, Orton and Batista before losing it to someone like Lesnar or whatever, preferably through screw-job. That way the fans get a short, intense, successful title reign and get to see him chasing his title again.

Of course, what I'd really want to happen is for the WWE to convince Punk to come back. Company Man Punk would be the greatest thing ever.
Swiss Ultimate is offline   Reply With Quote