View Single Post
Old 02-04-2008, 10:41 PM   #4662
Reavant
Donkey Punch Elite

Reavant has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Reavant has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Reavant has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Reavant has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Reavant has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Reavant has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Reavant has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Reavant has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Reavant has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Reavant has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)
Ok ESPN is unwatchable now.... seriously Ive never seen so many grown men salivate to have one mans nuts in their mouth so bad. Like every single segment might as well be eli cumming on anyone of the analysts face and taking it in the ass simultaniously from strahan and tyree. I mean my god it is rediculous. Now Im no Pats fan (bills fan ) but I got behind them because I figured that if they didnt win the superbowl then this whole season was a huge waste of my time. There are so many other teams Id rather see in there winning it, but they ran the table... I figured I might as well enjoy saying I saw a team go undefeated. FUCK!!! FUCK YOU PATS!!! And in case you were all wondering yes I hate the giants. The only thing worse than the giants winning would be if the cowboys made it and won. I might take a sledge to my TV