View Single Post
Old 06-05-2017, 08:34 AM   #927
road doggy dogg
wekasauce

road doggy dogg makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)road doggy dogg makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)road doggy dogg makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)road doggy dogg makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)road doggy dogg makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)road doggy dogg makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)road doggy dogg makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)road doggy dogg makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)road doggy dogg makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)road doggy dogg makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)road doggy dogg makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)road doggy dogg makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)road doggy dogg makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
I'm not gonna lie, I was going over a mental list of games to try and recommend, and I do have to admit that the criticisms of the Switch having a lacking library are not unfounded (holy double-negative).

A lot of the current offerings aside from Zelda are pretty niche. In Nintendo's defence, the 3DS started off really slow, as did the PS4 if you recall. Doesn't make it any easier to swallow, of course, but there are some big titles coming on the horizon. Plus E3 this week.

My biggest gripe is that even the games that I am mildly interested in just seem so overpriced. Would I play a 20-year old port of Street Fighter II with VIOLENT KEN? Sure, why not. For $40? Fuck no. Super Bomberman R seems like it would be a hoot, but not for $60.

That all said, I am fully in love with the console, but there are definitely legitimate criticisms with the lack of library still. I totally have faith that within a year it will boast some impressive titles though.
road doggy dogg is offline   Reply With Quote