View Single Post
Old 06-05-2017, 08:16 AM   #925
road doggy dogg
wekasauce

road doggy dogg makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)road doggy dogg makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)road doggy dogg makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)road doggy dogg makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)road doggy dogg makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)road doggy dogg makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)road doggy dogg makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)road doggy dogg makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)road doggy dogg makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)road doggy dogg makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)road doggy dogg makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)road doggy dogg makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)road doggy dogg makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Disgaea 5 (the Tactics game) is incredibly. Really hamfisted story but the gameplay carries the game. Very grindy though, not for everyone. If you're already having reservations about that kind of game, I'd steer clear tbh.

Mario Kart 8 Deluxe is obviously the goods, if you don't already have it on Wii U.

Lego City Undercover is fun if you like the Lego type games. It seems very poorly optimized on the console though, the framerate dips really kind of killed the game for me. If that's not a big issue for you, could be a good purchase.

Puyo Puyo Tetris is great fun if you like Tetris. I'm not sure if the demo is still available now that the full game is released, but I highly recommend trying out the demo if you can. tbh I kind of regret buying the full game and would be fine with just having the demo.

Minecraft is great if you like that type of game, and/or don't already own it on one of the other numerous platforms it's available on. It's definitely one of those "you get what you put into it" type of games, so YMMV

I'm really excited for Shantae: Half-Genie Hero to come out this week as well. It's a fun platformer/Metroidvania type series being ported in, if that's your jam. The games are easier than Shovel Knight, which can be frustrating at times
road doggy dogg is offline   Reply With Quote