View Single Post
Old 11-10-2017, 07:58 PM   #37
Maluco
Reigning Tipsters Champ!

Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)
I think you are severely underestimating Waltman at his peak tbh.

Norton had little to no personality and that's why he wasn't pushed. Big brawlers are cool to watch, but if all you can do is brawl, there is a ceiling to what you can achieve in the US.

I have said this before, but I had quite a few friends whose actual favourite in a peak era, was X-Pac. He was over, he was popular, he was part of two of the biggest groups in wrestling history and he had exciting matches at his peak.
Maluco is offline   Reply With Quote