Thread: Got one!
View Single Post
Old 02-03-2017, 09:14 AM   #82
Maluco
Reigning Tipsters Champ!

Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by DAMN iNATOR View Post
So glad I wasn't born in an era where people are intimidated by actually challenging games. I cannot for the life of me, fucking believe kids today cannot beat the original Punch-Out!!'s Glass Joe. And I'm not trying to judge or criticize anyone, but come the fuck on. There are very few fighters in boxing/MMA games easier to defeat than Glass Joe. But I'm happy for your huge triumph, Merc. Congrats! 😁😁😁👍👍👍👌
I think kids today are conditioned to different types of games. Punch out of very much a puzzle game, and I think the instinct when kids pick it up today is to reign down punches and treat it like a boxing game. It certainly doesn't look like a puzzle game.

I am more amazed at how I beat certain games with no internet lol. I get stuck on the slightest thing now and am straight there to see what to do!

Think our generation had more imagination!
Maluco is offline   Reply With Quote