View Single Post
Old 04-16-2017, 11:03 PM   #95
Tom Guycott
I W C DEEZ NUTZ!

Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
The problem I had with this series is the arguably unfair but ultimately unavoidable comparisons to everything that came before it. I liked it, but not as much as I felt like I should.

It wasn't as good as the other shows, but they set an impressively sustained high bar. Yes, there should have been more action/less drama for this to be Iron Fist, but it wasn't horrid either. Its almost like it was just settled on beforehand to be mediocre since it can get away with being required watching for The Defenders.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RP View Post
I thought everything sucked about it except the Asian girl who was hot.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruien View Post
Sad to hear your opinion changed . The Asian girl is super hot though.
She made my eyes happy almost as much as Rosario. Anytime they were on screen together was some must-watch TV.

One thing I kept wondering throughout was if Coleen was supposed to be (directly, but without rights or just indirect nod) Shi. She definitely has the ass to pull the costume off.
Tom Guycott is offline   Reply With Quote