View Single Post
Old 08-11-2016, 10:18 PM   #8387
mitch_h

mitch_h got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)mitch_h got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)mitch_h got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)mitch_h got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)mitch_h got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)mitch_h got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)mitch_h got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)mitch_h got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)mitch_h got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)mitch_h got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)mitch_h got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)mitch_h got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)
Star Trek Beyond - I like that this had zero fat on it, just a nice tight plot. There are no double crosses or characters dying and then coming back to life, or cities being destroyed, or Batman looking at videos of other super heroes on his computer, or Thor slipping into an electric bath, it just goes from point A to point B. A total waste of Idris Elba though, I didn't really understand his character's motives either. 7/10

Blood Simple - I haven't watched this movie in like 10 years but it was just as good as I remember. 8/10
mitch_h is offline   Reply With Quote