View Single Post
Old 08-31-2017, 04:08 PM   #36105
#1-norm-fan
Resident drug enabler

#1-norm-fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#1-norm-fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#1-norm-fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#1-norm-fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#1-norm-fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#1-norm-fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#1-norm-fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#1-norm-fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#1-norm-fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#1-norm-fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#1-norm-fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#1-norm-fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#1-norm-fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
From the front page...

Quote:
Sexy Star released a statement on lucha libre site R de Rudo about the Rosemary situation at AAA Triplemania this past weekend, where Sexy Star injured Rosemary with a legit armbreaker submission.
The statement is loosely translated from Spanish.

"These days have been very difficult for me. On Saturday I had a championship fight; It was very hard. I think it all got out of hand. I don’t know, it’s a situation that right now I’m a bit confused about. I want to keep quiet and when I feel it’s time, touch the subject. Men, women, they want to finish me; Retire me from this sport. I’m here. As I said at the beginning: I will not stop, on behalf of all women who have been abused, physically or psychologically.

I think I have to be stronger. If at that moment I went through a depression and left, I will leave this one too. I was doing what I had to do, what people deserve, to claw until the end. That happened, I submitted her. It seems that the girl is injured; I don’t know, I’m not aware of it. That’s all I can say."
lol Looking for sympathy, playing the victim, kayfabing. There's a little bit of everything.
#1-norm-fan is offline   Reply With Quote