View Single Post
Old 09-21-2013, 05:49 PM   #2078
Requiem

Requiem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Requiem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Requiem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Requiem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Requiem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Requiem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Requiem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Requiem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Requiem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Requiem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Requiem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Requiem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by whiteyford View Post
Just switched to Trevor and he's drunk.
I absolutely love the switching into random events bit.

I've had the following happen when switching to Trevor:

Switch to him and he's riding a zebra-stripe seated scooter down the freeway.
Have switched to him and he's been doing the same thing, only wearing just boots and tightey whiteys. I decided to just leave him like that and did the freaks and geeks mission
SPOILER: show
with the old couple who follow celebrities. They saw me in my undies and thought I was a celebrity, which made it that much funnier.
I also did one of the random events where I picked up a girl who was running out on a wedding. Instead of taking her where she needed to be, I took her to the cult. She kept talking about how I didn't seem that bad, when really I was in a dune buggy wearing only my underwear.

Have switched to him and he's been riding on his scooter next so someone else on a scooter, yelling things like "Hey, scooter buddy!" and random stuff. He fucking loves his scooter apparently.

One time, he was underneath the pier, had a guy tied to the structural beam and was talking shit. He also had a black van parked nearby. I left the guy tied up.
Requiem is offline   Reply With Quote