View Single Post
Old 02-15-2008, 02:02 PM   #4731
Jesus Shuttlesworth

Jesus Shuttlesworth got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Jesus Shuttlesworth got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Jesus Shuttlesworth got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Jesus Shuttlesworth got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Jesus Shuttlesworth got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Jesus Shuttlesworth got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Jesus Shuttlesworth got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Jesus Shuttlesworth got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Jesus Shuttlesworth got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Jesus Shuttlesworth got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Jesus Shuttlesworth got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Jesus Shuttlesworth got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)
What rule did the Patriots break though before '07? I thought it was only enforced this past season? I am a having a hard time understanding if Goodell said the tapes before 07 where illegal, or if the senator said that. Senator could have been mistaken on that part. It is still pretty shady regardless, but I don't think they technically broke any rules before the Jets game. It's not like I was the one calling the shots. I get that I am a fan, but I'm not blindly associated to them or something - members of the Patriots probably wouldn't piss on me if I was on fire. I think a lot of people don't understand that but whatever. The tapes are pretty stupid anyway, because I don't think they were taping after the Jets yet they won 17 games in a row after that...(God damn Giants )

This argument between you two is pretty hilarious though