View Single Post
Old 02-14-2008, 08:48 PM   #4724
VonErichLives
DU's illegitimate brother

VonErichLives has a great deal of rep (15,000+)VonErichLives has a great deal of rep (15,000+)VonErichLives has a great deal of rep (15,000+)VonErichLives has a great deal of rep (15,000+)VonErichLives has a great deal of rep (15,000+)VonErichLives has a great deal of rep (15,000+)VonErichLives has a great deal of rep (15,000+)
not going to say Goodall lied, but I want to hear it from Goodalls mouth, not a Senator pissed off his team lost in the superbowl.

Stims is right, it wasn't a rule till the start of the 2007 season.

So, how does one break a rule that doesn't exist?

Also, had Belicheck been breaking a rule for 7yrs, I would expect a bigger penalty.

What I find even funnier about this is it's not illegal to tape the signals, it's where you tape them from.

Do the same thing from the press box and your fine...

That stuff isn't used during a game, now in the next meeting could be, but every NFL coach who spoke on TV said that if your a coach and you don't change your signals by the next time you meet a team you deserve not to win.

Jimmy Johnson said on TV that he used to have these tapes but never found them helpful and couldn't get anything from it.

whatever, teams/fans who are jealous of the Patriots success will dwell on this, no one else is going to care.