Thread: Logan (2017)
View Single Post
Old 03-07-2017, 02:54 AM   #109
Kalyx triaD
Raw Video Footage

Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
My question is: What is somebody expecting to read in a movie thread post-release? Like okay here I am some guy, I see _________ thread, it's been out a few days, and what...?

I'm to be reading news site type reviews where they have a professional obligation to be vague? This is a social forum. Why am I enacting a spoiler tag post release? It is a small thing, effortless, I get that. BUT: what is somebody doing hoppin in a movie thread post release? Why? I'm not saying they have to see it super instant, but I avoided the CW threads, some nearly seasons behind, because I'm not gonna find out what went down with Barry in a post. I respect that people could speak freely and it's on me if I hop in there.

But sure, you're the guy with the big buttons and it's your call. But it's a stupid call. The crux here is what possible interest does one have opening a thread while also not wanting to read spoilers. We'll have a whole page of spoiler tag posts over this.
Kalyx triaD is offline   Reply With Quote