View Single Post
Old 06-06-2018, 06:20 AM   #42653
DaveWadding
LIMITLESS

DaveWadding makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DaveWadding makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DaveWadding makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DaveWadding makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DaveWadding makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DaveWadding makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DaveWadding makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DaveWadding makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DaveWadding makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DaveWadding makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DaveWadding makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DaveWadding makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DaveWadding makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveWadding View Post
Pretty gobsmacked by the end of the AAA PPV.

1st,I was under the impression that it was supposed to be Dr. Wagner vs. Rey Mysterio for the title, but Jeff Jarrett is there for some reason. I guess he came back mid show and demanded a title shot? Who in their right mind gives Jeff freaking Jarrett a title shot on his first night back?

2nd, the ref is doing heelish things. Counting slow for Wagner and fast for Jarrett, whatever. Wagner clocks him.

Out runs Fake La Parka in a ref shirt, argues with Wagner, clocks him and fast counts Jarrett as the new champ.

Fake La Parka unmasks and it's Konnan. I guess Konnan is re-debuting.

Vampiro comes out,followed by Jarrett's stable. Konnan, Jarrett and the stable beat down Vampiro, Wagner, and Mysterio.

FENIX COMES OUT MAKING HIS RETURN TO AAA. Fenix hasn't worked in AAA for like a year because AAA is a shit promotion. Fenix cleans house because he's the shit and the overarching thread of this whole thing is that is gonna be Fenix vs. Jarrett for the title.
And from the "Just when I thought I was out, they pull me back in" file:

They had the press conference to announce the main event of TripleMania (AAA's WM) that they've hinted as being a 4 way mask match with the only 2 people announced being AAA regulars Psycho Clown and El Hijo de Fantasma. At the press conference, they announced that the other 2 people are LA FUCKING PARK and Pentagod.

Hard for me to believe that one of those 4 guys is losing his mask. I'm 100% intrigued.
DaveWadding is offline   Reply With Quote