View Single Post
Old 02-12-2018, 10:51 PM   #239
Tom Guycott
I W C DEEZ NUTZ!

Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by owenbrown View Post
I think I am over the Matt Hardy stuff now
Because in typical Vince fashion, it's distilled down to "this one little, marketable slice will get over with the kids"?

All the actual "broken" shit that would appease people seems to all be done in segments that don't make air on TV - you know, the thing that people should be able to watch it on.

Kinda like the lore in Destiny 1: yeah, it was available online if you signed into the website to look at it later instead of being able to read/hear/see that shit WHILE you're playing it. Same here. All the shit with his kid, or his promo with "Balor Club" is all being relegated to auxillary online watching, and all that makes the actual show is "DELETE" chants and manical laugther like that is the entirety of what got the gimmick over.

Once again, WWE ruins something they didn't create. Whoever could've seen that coming.
Tom Guycott is offline   Reply With Quote