Thread: Fallout 4
View Single Post
Old 09-24-2015, 09:50 AM   #222
Tom Guycott
I W C DEEZ NUTZ!

Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
That's on the West Coast though. East Coast, both Brotherhood and Outcasts roamed the wastes looking for tech. The Outcasts kept to the Brotherhood code of hoarding while the other Brotherhood of Steel decided to become a power in the Capital Wasteland. No word on if we'll see that faction but I kinda want them to have migrated their values and ideals up to the Commonwealth cause I like that version of the Brotherhood.
I had a line in my original post about how that faction split business was more to explain how they are so prevalent on the east coast to keep their lore, and more importantly, their iconic armor in the game, but I somehow didn't post that. I actually mind it a lot less than "the fate of Harold" (I know they weren't sure how well received 3 would be, but they should have saved him for Vegas). Still, I don't like BoS being so visible, but that's on me.
Tom Guycott is offline   Reply With Quote