View Single Post
Old 01-12-2014, 09:07 PM   #5089
Nowhere Man
Now. Here. Man.

Nowhere Man got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Nowhere Man got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Nowhere Man got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Nowhere Man got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Nowhere Man got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Nowhere Man got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Nowhere Man got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Nowhere Man got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Nowhere Man got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Nowhere Man got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Nowhere Man got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Nowhere Man got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)
Well, all good things must come to an end, eventually. They've announced that in April, Superior Spider-Man will come to an end and the one true Spidey will be back for good.

http://www.ign.com/articles/2014/01/...ior-spider-man

I'm torn on this. On the one hand, Peter Parker is far and away my favorite character in all of comics, and I hated the way they killed him off, so I've been begging for him to come back and finally give Otto his comeuppance. But on the other hand, Superior Spider-Man has just been so damn fun that I kinda don't want to see it end.
Nowhere Man is offline   Reply With Quote