Thread: Overwatch 2ish
View Single Post
Old 05-06-2016, 09:47 PM   #70
Shadow
Shadow Conspircy leader

Shadow got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Shadow got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Shadow got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Shadow got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Shadow got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Shadow got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Shadow got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Shadow got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Shadow got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Shadow got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Shadow got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Shadow got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by drave View Post
I really like how if you want to actually be good you need to learn a few different characters rather than just sit on one. Some mastery is good, of course, but it really pays more to know the various roles.

Recently finding a big love for tanking Makes sense I guess, I was always a tank in WoW or other mmo's. Reinhardt super fun. I PINNED a Reaper player across the map earlier today. It wasn't the highlight but it sure felt awesome to slam him into a wall and see him die from it.
Oh man I had some fun with bots.

Just messing around on the Greek map and I was Reinhardt. Had a Hanzo plant a sonic arrow on the wall and saw all 5 bots charging in a line down this one ally. So I set up, and charged them. Managed to grab the Bastion and send him to his doom down a cliff with me while 3 of the other 4 bots come tumbling after for a Quad kill and a play of the game. Was damn near falling off the couch. Yeah it's stupid bots but it was so damn funny.
Shadow is offline   Reply With Quote