Thread: NFL Thread
View Single Post
Old 12-15-2014, 10:28 PM   #2360
Evil Vito
President of Freedonia

Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Innovator View Post
Coaching isn't the problem with the Giants right now, I just think they players aren't as good as everyone else in the league. They can't put it together consistently, even if everyone else does their assignments right, someone blows theirs and a big play happens, or with the offense, nothing happens.
I would love Coughlin to keep his job. I really don't blame him for this. I do think Perry Fewell and probably Tom Quinn should go, but I'm fine keeping Coughlin. And the McAdoo offense seems to have clicked later in the season.

Plus really, who can they get to replace Coughlin? I doubt Cowher is going to leave CBS or anything.

Francesa made an interesting point. If the Giants give Eli a 4 or 5 year extension this offseason as expected to lock him up for his career, they should give Coughlin a contract of the same length. No more of this one year extension nonsense. If Coughlin wants to retire midway through his new deal, he can.