View Single Post
Old 10-18-2017, 11:08 PM   #50
Rollermacka
Gets Hardcore in the gym

Rollermacka has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Rollermacka has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Rollermacka has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Rollermacka has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Rollermacka has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Rollermacka has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Rollermacka has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Rollermacka has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Rollermacka has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Rollermacka has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)
I love Lars Sullivan because I love Big Sweaty Men

Ok, seriously though, there is SUCH an upside to a guy like Lars. He reminds me of the "final Boss" in an SNES fighter game (which makes him the perfect heel). I have always been a component of simple characters in wrestling. Heavy Machinery are big guys who like to eat and lift weights, Street Profits are guys who love to party and have a good time, Lars is an angry man who wants to hurt people. Not everybody needs an elaborate back story or complex gimmick, sometimes less is more effective.
Rollermacka is offline   Reply With Quote