View Single Post
Old 10-09-2017, 08:10 PM   #89
KIRA
Celestia's Left Hand

KIRA makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)KIRA makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)KIRA makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)KIRA makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)KIRA makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)KIRA makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)KIRA makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)KIRA makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)KIRA makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)KIRA makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)KIRA makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)KIRA makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)KIRA makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Noid View Post
I've got to back up Triple H. There was nothing about the guy that screamed "main event." And his run in the main event has actually been really underwhelming. I'm sure it was just coincidence, but I used to chuckle to myself when WrestleMania 23 stood out as such a successful WrestleMania, and it was the one without Triple H on it.

But sincerely, I don't think people get upset when he is not apart of something. I don't think they will avoid it just because he is on it, but this idea that he is some sort of draw card -- is it based on anything? You know, other than the WWE constantly telling you that he was one of the top stars of the Attitude era and is an ass-kicker, etc.

He's got to spray his stink all over everything too. He's wrestled The Undertaker at WrestleMania more times than Shawn Michaels did. Remember the Summer of Punk? "I've got an idea to help Cena as a babyface, Vince." "I've got an idea to help Roman as a babyface, Vince." "I've got an ideal to help Seth as a babyface, Vince." "I've got an idea to help Bryan as a babyface, Vince."

Fuck's sake, none of those guys were helped an ounce by Triple H. Batista is the one guy. And that came at the expense of Booker T, Rob Van Dam, Kane, Shawn Michaels, Randy Orton and Chris Benoit. After building up that much tedium behind the Triple H empire, of course it's going to be cathartic to see him absolutely destroyed. Was the pay-off worth it?
lemme see

No.
KIRA is offline   Reply With Quote