View Single Post
Old 04-14-2017, 09:41 PM   #1517
DAMN iNATOR
Rigged from the start

DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
OK, so those of you who play/used to play probably know of if not have played the event called Ring Domination. Well, this time around CD & 2K decide they're going to introduce The Hardyz to the game, not in separate cycles, but both at once.

Now normally in RD you play for up to 3 cards: one below your current RD deck tier, one OF your tier, and one above your tier. However, since this is a special circumstance with 2 event cards, it was changed to one OF your tier, one above your tier, and a card 2 tiers above yours or one/both event cards if your RD deck is lucky enough to be UL/WM33...so my deck is high Elite+, and to my delight, when I checked the preview sometime late Wed./early The., I saw I was eligible to play for the WM33 card. Well, guess what, folks?

So now my Ranked deck (all draft boards, including the RD shard board are now universally linked to your tier in Ranked mode, meaning if you're EL in Ranked and HR++ in RtG for example, you don't have to worry that pulling a HR card from the RtG board will reset your tier pull count anymore) is EL++ with 50/50 levelled Ken Shamrock. I play ONE GAME -- ONE! in Ranked, go to the draft board, and like fucking lightning -- BOOM! EL Bray Wyatt! Certainly better than the EL Mark Henry I pulled the other day (I'm not racist, all his cards are weak in the game, fuck you guys) and the EL from RD which was Big Show. UL in event was Rhyno, so that's cool...he and my HR Slater pro can tag sometimes in RtG which will be cool.

So that's my most recent update, but I'd better go and continue statting Shamrock. Later.

DAMN iNATOR is offline   Reply With Quote