Thread: NHL Thread
View Single Post
Old 05-30-2014, 03:07 AM   #683
RaginRonic
Hellraiser Extraordinaire

RaginRonic is good (20,000+)RaginRonic is good (20,000+)RaginRonic is good (20,000+)RaginRonic is good (20,000+)RaginRonic is good (20,000+)RaginRonic is good (20,000+)RaginRonic is good (20,000+)RaginRonic is good (20,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spilchuk View Post
Lol Ronic... If joking hilarious. If serious the worst.
Spilchuk, when I talk NHL, it's not ever...NOT EVER...with a sense of humour nor good will to the U.S. NHL clubs.

I mean everything I say about them, for it is their punishment from me for behaving like dictators to VAN, CGY, EDM, WPG, TOR, OTT, and MTL. Telling those clubs what to do, how to do it, and how to vote in Board of Governor's meetings.

If I were the 7 above-named clubs, I'd just walk away from all participation in BOG talks and meetings until a Commissioner came along that made a level playing field for Canada's pro hockey clubs. One where, for example, a Crosby-esque player could play for a Canadian pro team, and carry them to a title, instead of VAN, CGY, EDM, WPG, TOR, OTT, and MTL being treated as fucking junior clubs, like the teams in the real junior hockey league, the Canadian Hockey League.

Gary Fagman is under the impression that once he takes something out of Canada, the Canadian NHL clubs would be contracted out of the league for trying to get it back. It shows that the NHL is far more broken and corrupt than the NBA, except Gary, being a risk-averse(what I call cheap) fuck, knows how to spin a phrase around.

I will not be happy until he is out of the league, and the Commish after him is NOT a clone of him, carrying on Gary's business plan long after Fagman's dead.

Gary's ideas do NOT work for Canada, only work for the U.S. Dollar, the most hypocritical and sanctimonious currency on this planet, and are anti-trust in design. How those here can be fans of U.S. NHL clubs, under HIS administration, and knowing full well that Canada's NHL clubs aren't permitted any voice of protest, is beyond me.

And no, what I say about the NHL isn't empty rhetoric. It's the truth...it's a truth I've studied for years, while watching Fagman's body language, and seeing him be discomforted when he's not in control.

It pisses me off to no fucking end to see it either, and makes me beg for someone to take a swing at his jaw, smash it, and break his composure. That way, you can see Gary finally reveal himself for what he is...a contempt-driven shit, only out for his own personal bank account, lined with the money Canada's NHL clubs pay into the league, which is more than what the U.S. clubs pay.

In short, I'm telling those here...DON'T agree with Fagman, DON'T listen to him, and DON'T take shots at Canadian pro hockey anymore. I'm fed up with anti-Canada sentiment here, and want it to die within the whole world of hockey.

Fuck Fagman, Fuck the U.S. NHL clubs, and Fuck the NHL on NBC.

>=(