Thread: The Marvels
View Single Post
Old 04-20-2023, 08:27 AM   #35
M-A-G
Higher. Further. Faster.

M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
This post is sponsored by the Ho Train

Moonstone, the Dr. Sofen version, would've been great because they could have worked the psychological antagonist into it. I brought this up before, but imagine Carol being required to have sessions with Sofen as some condition of service or whatever, unknowingly revealing Kree secrets and personal issues that can be used against herself. Plus, if they're going with the angle of Carol being this beloved public figure, but having trouble dealing with that kind of thing, you could have Sofen not just jealous of Carol, but angry with her. Like, she's a sociopath, so she wouldn't be able to understand what Carol has to complain about. I had even thought of this line that she could throw at Carol: "Here's the real definition of insanity; it's having everything, AND THEN WHINING ABOUT IT!" A bit much, sure, but she's a bad guy.

I mean, that's the approach I would have taken, but we also don't know how much this ties into Secret Wars, if at all.
M-A-G is offline   Reply With Quote