View Single Post
Old 10-27-2017, 08:48 AM   #39
Mr. Nerfect

Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Owens/Zayn vs. Ambrose/Rollins seems almost too parallel to pass up as a WrestleMania match.

Triple H will be working a singles match, and he will get a very long entrance. As much as I want to go with the obvious pick and say Angle, I'm not really sure that they want Angle to "go." Triple H will want someone that he thinks will make him look good. Big entrance, getting a push, NXT guy for Triple H to help "make" even though it won't do anything for him: Finn Balor.

Shane will want a good opponent for WrestleMania too. It'd be easy enough to say Zayn, but I can't see Zayn in a high profile singles match. It'll have to be someone who can make Shane look good. I'd say Ziggler, but I can't imagine him in a high profile Mania match either. Joe? To do the MMA stuff with Shane? Bobby Roode to be the old-school heel? Rusev was originally going to be a Shane opponent. Or how about Jericho? Orton?

The Shane match is actually really hard to call.
Mr. Nerfect is offline   Reply With Quote