View Single Post
Old 03-11-2015, 06:59 AM   #14073
drave
In His hands...

drave makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)drave makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)drave makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)drave makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)drave makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)drave makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)drave makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)drave makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)drave makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)drave makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)drave makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)drave makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)drave makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wishbone View Post
So, question for all y'all out there that don't have cable/satellite. I'm was thinking about getting Hulu or some other service like it, but I was curious if they actually show RAW and Smackdown on those kinds of things. Anyone know?
RAW gets cut to 90 minutes, but feels better. Some good stuff can be cut though. The whole Wizdow segment and subsequent performance was cut in addition to the diva stuff this week.

Quote:
It’s possible that some of the writers in WWE believe that The Black Scorpion was one of Sting’s early gimmicks, as most of the WWE writers aren’t exactly wrestling historians. Furthermore, WWE is afraid to have Sting talk in front of the live audience because they believe that his promo skills are as bad as they were when he first burst onto the scene in WCW. However, if you followed Sting’s run in TNA over the last several years, you know that he’s not only become a great promo, but that he’s probably a better promo than the majority of the WWE roster.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Observer
The Sting thing was completely mind-boggling. It was supposed to be ‘The Black Scorpion’ Sting, from 1990 — 25 years ago. I asked people in the company, and that’s what it was supposed to be. I asked ‘what is this?’ and they said ‘The Black Scorpion Sting,’ and I said ‘The Black Scorpion was Sting’s rival, Sting was never The Black Scorpion

How do they acquire a talent as recognized and "big" as Sting and fuck stupid things up such as this?
drave is offline   Reply With Quote