View Single Post
Old 08-15-2017, 06:56 PM   #261
Mr. Nerfect

Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by mike adamle View Post
Says the guy who thinks everyone needs to ponder "what would Jim Cornette do?" before every decision.
I don't normally respond to you, but this warrants it: I know you've got some bitter thing with me, and I couldn't give a fuck. You've proven in the thread about Mauro's mental illness that you are legitimately a terrible person. It also comes out in almost all of your posts, and how your jokes usually involve racism or something akin to it. Whatever -- a lot of people on the internet are trash, or pretend to be.

What personally offends me about this is that you...cannot...fucking...read. I get that you're not smart, and you cannot help that. I'd take a nice dumb person over a nasty smart one any day of the week. But dude -- try to focus on the words in front of your fucking face.

The situation I brought up could be applied to ANYBODY. Professional loyalty is actually a thing people have. So is personal loyalty. It's not as ridiculously a framed question as Dale pointed out. Love the guy, but he often projects and misconstrues for the sake of an argument. And they're fun arguments, so whatever. But you're not fun, and you're not worth conversing with. I'm shocked whenever you bring up a good point about something, and most of the time it's just you waiting for Big Daddy Dale to seemingly give you the okay to try and take lame shots at me, which half the time aren't even demonstable.

"Oh, Noid must have no friends." "Noid thinks too much." "Noid probably wants Jim Cornette to piss on him." Where is the fucking substance behind your shtick, fool? See, I've seen people on these forums tear you apart because of the content you bring to the table. The only thing is, you can't edit that side of yourself in order to rebut, because you don't have the intellect or dexterity.

Fuck off, mike adamle. You're a horrible person. That won't bother me so much over the internet when you learn to fucking read and comprehend, you fucking novice human.
Mr. Nerfect is offline   Reply With Quote