View Single Post
Old 09-24-2007, 10:20 PM   #155
Kalyx triaD
Raw Video Footage

Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Know Your Role And SHAZAAM!!:

The Rock as been approved for one of two roles in the upcoming Captain Marvel movie; Black Adam (which would be great) or Captain Marvel himself (which would be a miscast). The Rock has expressed that its up to the fans of the product. As a fan, I say Black Adam all the way.

Alfred Speaks:

Michael Caine went on record to say, you guessed it, Heath Ledger is owning his role as Joker. That's like 4 people saying that this will be a great Joker, but Caine has specifically stated that it blows old Jack's portrayal away. everybody's thinking it, Caine said it. Can't wait.

Make Up Your Mind:

First off, some chick auditioned for the role of Diana Prince (Wonder Woman), whatever.

Now, the site JusticeLeague-on-Film.com as stated that the JLA movie will infact be CGI focused, as in Pixar-type CGI. They said they were 90% certain. That's a reversal of the news we got that it would be a live-action film. But since the news of it being Live-Action came from WB itself, I'll go with that news. I mean all the talk of Batman's actor and stuff would be silly if that were the case, right?
Kalyx triaD is offline   Reply With Quote