View Single Post
Old 07-03-2017, 09:12 AM   #34875
Maluco
Reigning Tipsters Champ!

Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Noid View Post
I'm not very optimistic about Triple H taking the reigns. You can still see via his main roster work that Triple H is the same Triple H with the same Triple H ego. NXT has been quite inefficient at turning out main roster ready stars, and he seems more occupied with signing guys to get his rep over with the IWC right now, and less about actually setting the WWE up to have a sustainable future.
I have been critical of NXT too for the exact same reason. I don't think it does its intended job, but as far as being courageous enough to have guys protected from being pinned and to make matches between certain guys seem like big deals...it is better than the main roster. Or it was, before it was gutted.

It's the small things too, like the bit that leaked a while ago about entrances. Triple H puts together these fantastic NXT entrances, only for Vince, Dunn and co to destroy them when the make the main roster.

It's only a small hope based on a few things, but currently, it's not even watchable for me in its current state, so will hold on to any hope I have lol
Maluco is offline   Reply With Quote