View Single Post
Old 05-27-2017, 11:19 PM   #137
Kalyx triaD
Raw Video Footage

Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by sliksuke nakamura View Post
Yes, that would be ok.
'Justified' racism is still racism, brah.

Quote:
Kalyx is desperate to have another "GamerGate" type discussion, where he can once again go on long-winded rants from his very narrow viewpoint, where somehow women having become equal translates to him being discriminated against.
You are so low tier.

Here you are defending something you would absolutely rally against in reverse, and double down on some redefinition of what discrimination is, while calling people who's making a by-definition equality argument - the sexists. How wonderfully bizarre.

What the fuck is a 'GamerGate type discussion'? Is that where I curb stomp a bunch of you with facts and links while they go ignored for 10+ pages and I answer the same questions over and over? No... I'm not itching for that again. Ended up pointless then, it seems it'll be pointless now.

That narrow viewpoint of mine? Where I see people as equally capable of bigoted douchbaggery and hold not any one gender or race better than the other? I'm such a backwards ape. I'll widen my views in the future, so that I too can look at blatant discrimination and call it great and tell egalitarians they're actually the assholes. I can't wait to evolve to that point.

PS, the whole ending a post with a cheery smiley or whatever like 'hey it's all good guys, I still love you sexist creeps' is see-thru and lame. Rewrite that.
Kalyx triaD is offline   Reply With Quote