View Single Post
Old 08-09-2014, 03:34 PM   #131
EzekielKane

EzekielKane is good (20,000+)EzekielKane is good (20,000+)EzekielKane is good (20,000+)EzekielKane is good (20,000+)EzekielKane is good (20,000+)EzekielKane is good (20,000+)EzekielKane is good (20,000+)EzekielKane is good (20,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rammsteinmad View Post
Do you know what else is fun?

Wrestling for real. In a ring. In front of an audience. And getting paid for it.

Anyone can do it, regardless of how big they are. Backyard wrestlers don't do it, because for all their trash-talking about being tough, they're all cowards who aren't brave enough to actually go through with legit training, and learning the art of entertaining the crowd.

Instead, they perform awful looking moves in front of a camera in a match that has no concept of storytelling and is just a bunch of poorly executed moves repeated one after another.

And then you get "educated" idiots like EzekialKane who constantly try to big it up, when as we can see in that video, you're nothing more than a douchebag online. If you really wanna be a tough guy, badass wrestler, why not get in the ring and learn how to wrestle for real?

U fucking kidding me son?

Real Deal Wrestling has plenty of good psychology but just so u guys don't accuse me of being part of Real Deal witch I'm not, I am going to show you an amazing backyard match from another promotion with great psychology.

Check out this match...

This match tells a story and is on par and better than a lot of pro matches and this fed just wrestled on the grass. In some ways backyard superstars are MORE creative than WWE guys because they have to improvise a lot more. Well, check out this match and then try to tell me that it's a "bunch of awful looking moves with no storytelling" because then ill know u didn't watch it because this match is a classic.
EzekielKane is offline   Reply With Quote