View Single Post
Old 12-31-2022, 09:14 AM   #5592
drave
In His hands...

drave makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)drave makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)drave makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)drave makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)drave makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)drave makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)drave makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)drave makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)drave makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)drave makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)drave makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)drave makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)drave makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by drave View Post
I just can't stop. I sit down deciding what to play and this feels like... "i need a lotta time so nah". But then I load it anyway and never regret it.

I'm doing Chapter 2 for Tessa right now. Need to level her a bit. Had a combo by the chapter boss which wiped the party. The game is good at letting you know when to level by pummeling you

35 hours in. Just discovered the god damn job shrines I feel like I missed forever ago, thereby making the game harder than it should be, ha! Have them all now, and finishing up Chapter 2 for Alfie. Holy shit @ Primrose's story, game got dark AF reeeeeeeeeeal fast.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClockShot View Post
Finally started up Zelda: Breath of the Wild.

This is gonna be weird, isn't it?

It's awesome, and feeeeeeels like a "new" game. Maybe it was the sound effects & world design, but it feels great.

I have a save file omw to Ganon, but I've not bothered picking it back up. Amazing game though. Kinda like Elden Ring, Zelda edition.
drave is offline   Reply With Quote