View Single Post
Old 03-01-2018, 04:04 AM   #21
Luigi
"Let's-a go!"

Luigi is "reptacular" (2,500+)Luigi is "reptacular" (2,500+)Luigi is "reptacular" (2,500+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slik View Post
Wellllll, it's the Big Show....just not as an active performer anymore.

Making it's way thru the reddit and twitterverse is that Big Show's contract ends February 28th, 2018. Please share your favorite, least favorite and any thoughts, memories and moments of The Big Show.
Big Show had a good career, but it would have been great had he committed himself more to his craft and staying in shape. Unfortunately, the sense I get from Paul Wight is that he was more content on being in the WWE instead of trying to be the best. The guy had great physical gifts and I feel hat he squandered it. By the time he started to mature, he was nearing the end of his career. Moving forward, I would still use Big Show very sparingly. Maybe once a year in some kind of special match. I would like to see Strowman destroy Big Show cleanly before Big Show truly fades into the sunset. Building up Braun as much as possible should be one of the WWE’s biggest priorities. Strowman destroying and possibly retiring Undertaker, Kane, Big Show, and Mark Henry would be absolutely huge.
Luigi is offline   Reply With Quote