View Single Post
Old 12-27-2010, 01:10 PM   #4323
Fox
"Ask him!"

Fox has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Fox has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Fox has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Fox has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Fox has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Fox has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Fox has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Fox has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Fox has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Fox has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)
Saturday Night Fever: 7/10

-Yeah, I'd never seen this before a few days ago. Really enjoyed it and it's easy to see why this movie made Travolta a star. I hate him and his friends though - want to gut them each with a fish hook and spill their blood and shit all over their stupid disco suits. Aggrivating fuckers.

The Sorcerer's Apprentice - 6/10

Good production value, shitty story. I like the main kid in most of his movies but this one just felt like he was trying way too hard to be that "awkward kid." Nick Cage did his best to bring something interesting to the movie, but it just wasn't enough. He was probably the thing I liked about the movie the most, as the guy could play the role of a paper bag and make it interesting.
Fox is offline   Reply With Quote