View Single Post
Old 12-27-2010, 10:28 AM   #4322
Loose Cannon
I'm all there is

Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)
really liked Grownups

Wicked Little Things: 6/10

I'm going to be watching a ton of these horror movies that never made it to theatres. Basically, a bunch of kids die while working in the mine in the early 1900's or whatever. They come back as zombies and haunt the town and kill people. Mom and 2 daughters move into the town where this happens and it goes from there. I enjoyed it for what is was.

Did you here abou the Morgan's: 4/10

Meh, not very good. It did have a couple one liners that made me laugh, but it was kind of out there and seemed like it dragged on forever. If you are a Hugh Grant fan, then by all means see it. I was looking for something to watch with my wife yesterday.
Loose Cannon is offline   Reply With Quote