View Single Post
Old 10-29-2014, 01:54 PM   #331
Eklipse
BrushYo Mouf Like Colgate

Eklipse has a good deal of rep (10,000+)Eklipse has a good deal of rep (10,000+)Eklipse has a good deal of rep (10,000+)Eklipse has a good deal of rep (10,000+)Eklipse has a good deal of rep (10,000+)Eklipse has a good deal of rep (10,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heisenberg View Post
Full House strat? I'm not sure of what entails, but I noticed a weird trend of higher up players having one gray with their epic/leg stacked lineups. I was wondering if that helped them or they were being nice and thought that other Champions could get at least one victory over them.
That's what it is. Some players will replace two superstars with commons, keeping their 2 best in the deck (usually two that will be good for a tag team match) and their most powerful diva. What this does is lowers the tier in which they'll compete, making wins easier to come by. What I did with People's Champ is 1 Common superstar and 1 common diva. I played only 5 point matches and had an 80-90% success rate.

Some people use this strategy in KotR but I wouldn't suggest it if you actually want to go all the way to the finals.
Eklipse is offline   Reply With Quote