View Single Post
Old 10-28-2016, 12:51 PM   #433
Maluco
Reigning Tipsters Champ!

Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cool King View Post
In one of those rare occasions, I can actually see where Dunn is coming from.

Lynch's voice is just awful but I know it's not her fault and she can't really do much about that. It's just the voice she was given.

I have mentioned my dislike of her voice before and how she should be kept away from a mic, but also how maybe she should have a manager to do her talking for her. Maybe that would help in some way, I dunno.
Honestly, I would go the other way. Everyone is so samesy, bland and boring and things like this just make it even harder for people to stand out.

WWE relentlessly pushing out hours and hours and hours of content with the same matches and samsy, tired characters with no edge whatsoever is the reason I don't watch anymore.

Let people be individuals and bring back some exciting characters and stories. Cutting down on differences even further should be the last thing they do.
Maluco is offline   Reply With Quote