View Single Post
Old 05-20-2018, 02:10 AM   #56
My Final Heaven
Save_Us.sandwich

My Final Heaven is good (20,000+)My Final Heaven is good (20,000+)My Final Heaven is good (20,000+)My Final Heaven is good (20,000+)My Final Heaven is good (20,000+)My Final Heaven is good (20,000+)My Final Heaven is good (20,000+)My Final Heaven is good (20,000+)
1:Legion of Doom (counting them as 1, they were basically a package) - I didn't know who the Road Warriors were, it wasn't until a while later that I was wised up to their earlier work. These guys were on the level of superheroes to me, they were giants, invincible motherfuckers who bullied the bullies & stood for what was right.

2:Hacksaw Jim Duggan - I would annoy my family constantly by yelling HOOOOOOO! & doing the thumbsup

3:Mr. Perfect - he was like the Final Boss of the WWF, a face wasn't anybody unless they had beaten Mr. Perfect.

4:The Barbarian - I don't know why I was such a mark for him, his "look", the combination of the animal fur & antlers & Bobby Heenan putting him over on commentary cemented him as a dangerous guy you didn't want to mess with. I was big into He-Man, & he looked like a he-man action figure

5:Macho Man Randy Savage - I broke my mom's bed doing the Macho Elbowdrop while watching WWF Superstars. Bricks were shat, it was not a good day, it was worth it.
My Final Heaven is offline   Reply With Quote