View Single Post
Old 05-15-2018, 09:00 PM   #170
BigCrippyZ

BigCrippyZ got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)BigCrippyZ got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)BigCrippyZ got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)BigCrippyZ got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)BigCrippyZ got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)BigCrippyZ got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)BigCrippyZ got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)BigCrippyZ got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)BigCrippyZ got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)BigCrippyZ got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)BigCrippyZ got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)BigCrippyZ got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loose Cannon View Post
tried thinking where i would rank Bret in WWE history in terms of overall everything (matches, drawing, moments, time on top etc...)

I would think somewhere in the 15-20 range is fair. would you guys put anyone ahead of him post 2005 era minus Cena? (I already included HBK, Brock, HHH, Taker as pre 2005).

Maybe Edge and even Punk. Punk had one hell of a 2 year run. Orton, Batista, Eddie, JBL?

probably a discussion for another thread. but it makes you think a bit.
Above Bret? Edge? No. Punk? No. Certainly not Orton, Batista, or JBL either. Not in terms of draw nor in terms of talent.

Eddie was (arguably) equally talented (or at best slightly better than Bret) BUT he was also given the freedom to show it in a period where he had already been developed to be comfortable to do so when he was finally actually given the opportunity. That was not the case for Bret, no matter his natural talent level. Eddie was (at MOST) an equal draw, but again, that's hard to say given the roster split and differing time periods.
BigCrippyZ is offline   Reply With Quote