View Single Post
Old 05-12-2018, 05:50 PM   #45
Mr. Nerfect

Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
I did warm up to Chris Benoit really fast. Before I had my smark pants on. I didn't like the personalities I perceived as being loud and obnoxious out the gate. I have no clue why I was watching wrestling. Anyway, Chris Jericho reminded me of a kid in school who thought he was so cool cracking a lame joke in the middle of school. I kind of wanted Benoit to kick his ass, because he seemed like a serious guy.

Then Benoit turned face and had that feud with Kurt Angle and rose up the ranks to do some exciting stuff with Austin and Triple H, and ended up aligned with Jericho. I'm just kind of putting this all into perspective now, because I've never really thought about it on these terms, which is why simple questions like these can be so effective. But yeah, I was more relieved to find out that Benoit was an internet favorite, rather than the internet making him a favorite of mine.
Mr. Nerfect is offline   Reply With Quote