Thread: Rank the MCU
View Single Post
Old 05-05-2018, 06:29 PM   #53
Kalyx triaD
Raw Video Footage

Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
1) Infinity War
The sheer scope of it won't be matched for a very long time. I'm talking post-XM, FF integration with Secret Wars or Secret Invasion type shit. House of M type shit. This will not be topped until after Marvel gets FF and XM's top tier villains.

2: Winter Soldier
This was the movie that let you know not to rest on status quo and that shit can get real on an irreversible scale. In terms of character relations, it affects things to this day. The world would be in a better position to defend itself if not for what Hydra did with Bucky.

3) Avengers
They gambled and banked. Much respect for this film.

4) Civil War
It was just a very 'Marvel' movie for me. And also a status quo breaker.

5) Agents of SHIELD "Hydra Uprising" Arc
Yeah I'm serious. This was when the show went into high gear and started their trend of titled arcs. It was also the best example of their initial #ItsAllConnected effort.
Kalyx triaD is offline   Reply With Quote