View Single Post
Old 05-11-2018, 12:15 PM   #34
Rollermacka
Gets Hardcore in the gym

Rollermacka has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Rollermacka has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Rollermacka has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Rollermacka has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Rollermacka has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Rollermacka has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Rollermacka has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Rollermacka has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Rollermacka has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Rollermacka has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slik View Post
Yeah u have to skip past the 15 minute dance break to get to the wrestling

Who is CIMA - Reddit said he is the head trainer and responsible for how all WWE stars wrestle today
He's the head trainer for the Dragon Gate Dojo in Japan. I will say for these guys having 9 months of training (and most of them probably not knowing what professional wrestling was 9 months ago)..... they look pretty good in the ring. I mean, there's not enough Big Sweaty Men on the show for my taste but I've seen much worse
Rollermacka is offline   Reply With Quote