Thread: Dark Souls
View Single Post
Old 11-10-2011, 09:03 PM   #17
El Capitano Gatisto
World Class Raconteur

El Capitano Gatisto makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)El Capitano Gatisto makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)El Capitano Gatisto makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)El Capitano Gatisto makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)El Capitano Gatisto makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)El Capitano Gatisto makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)El Capitano Gatisto makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)El Capitano Gatisto makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)El Capitano Gatisto makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)El Capitano Gatisto makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)El Capitano Gatisto makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)El Capitano Gatisto makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)El Capitano Gatisto makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
I'm close to the end of the game but I don't want to finish now because invading these guilty bastards is too much craic. I have a ring that turns me almost invisible (think it's gonna be patched soon to make it less dominant), so I'm running in and stabbing these bastards in the back and kicking their arses before they even know what's happening. They get a message flashing up on screen that I've invaded and most just start panicking and running for their lives.

One guy shat on me, though, he waited until I sought him out then cast a spell that turned himself invisible and proceeded to beat me to death. Can't argue with that.

I didn't know this before I started playing Demon Souls, but it's from the same developers as those who made the Tenchu games, which were my absolute favourite, alongside the Soul Reaver games, on the PS2.
El Capitano Gatisto is offline   Reply With Quote