View Single Post
Old 10-06-2017, 12:00 PM   #1
slik
Trickster Demon

slik makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)slik makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)slik makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)slik makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)slik makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)slik makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)slik makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)slik makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)slik makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)slik makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)slik makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)slik makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)slik makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Are Fullsail crowds at NXT the worst fans today?

Quote:

https://www.reddit.com/r/SquaredCirc..._at_full_sail/

I gotta go full Jim Cornette because I am a hot little Wendy's baked potato right now. This is in regards to last night's NXT tapings.

I'm gonna start this by saying I don't care about the constant chanting, I don't care about the self-aggrandizing cheekiness (the 'show your socks' business, etc.) If you wanna nerd the fuck out, go right ahead. But god dammit, if you don't really like NXT that much and you think NJPW/ROH etc. is just SO much better to the point where you are literally spending the entire 3.5 hour NXT taping shitting on everything you see out loud for all in your section to hear just to pop your pathetic little group of physically disgusting bottom-feeder friends, FUCK YOU. No one's holding you at gunpoint. You shrill, mother fuckers know exactly who you are. They mocked every move, every match. Nonstop for over three hours. Mocked every entrance song, mocked every word of every promo. Loud as fuck. Zero originality, zero funniness. It absolutely ruined the experience for every person in our section. Cheer/boo whoever the fuck you want, but don't make the experience, for everyone else, about you throughout the entire damn show. And yeah there are kids there.

Not to mention, they didn't even stop at being simple assholes. Nope they gotta be fucking edgy and cross into the homophobic and sexist bullshit as well. I know these particular gross humanoid motherfuckers weren't the only ones doing this, but it should be said. STOP CAT-CALLING THE FEMALE ANNOUNCERS AND TALENT. I know women usually only exist on your computer-screens but for the love of Christ. None of us want to watch, in real time, sexual repression being acted out in real life. Using a tired, campy, sarcastic tone and saying shit like "Oh this is chain wrestling at its finest!" because two women having a match in Developmental missed a spot isn't cool. Using a terrible Shrek voice to mock Drew McIntyre because he's Scottish and speaks with an accent isn't cool and screaming "That's fucking gay!" at Velveteen Dream isn't cool. Terrible look, not something I wanna be associated with.

If this is how you enjoy wrestling, do it from your home and stay THE FUCK out of Full Sail, motherFUCKers.
slik is offline   Reply With Quote